Localize is the fastest growing B2B SaaS language technology. As a collaborative productivity platform, it helps structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
It was launched in 2017 and is currently at $ 6M ARR, an increase of more than 8% from the previous month. 1,800 companies from over 80 countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer and KPMG, use Lokalize to constantly update old translations and add new ones.
Previously, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent around the world to accelerate growth. The company went completely remotely in March 2020 and raised $ 6 million from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September 2020. A month later, Accel listed Lokalize as one of the top 100 European cloud tech companies for under $ 1 billion.
The more than 85-strong team includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our goal is to continue to involve teammates from different cultures and backgrounds worldwide, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or marital status, age, disability or race.
* Please note that we need to add a location to job postings, but Lokalize is a completely remote company and you can work from anywhere. *
We are looking for a practical one Social marketerThis will develop a successful social media strategy to establish Lokalize as the leader in the category and a go-to for anything to do with localization, translation management and international growth.
- Develop and manage an overall social media plan to drive engagement and web traffic, drive qualified leads, and establish Lokalize as the leading voice in the localization technology industry
- Create inspiring content and make sure it is written to a high standard and is consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice (straightforward and friendly).
- Translate technical content into engaging social posts and encourage meaningful conversations with our target groups
- Manage existing social media channels and proactively introduce new communication platforms
- Prepare and manage the social media calendar and do all the posts across platforms
- Be part of the content team and work on strategies for content planning and distribution
- Work with the design team to create compelling visual content
- Infiltrate groups and communities, build relationships with key influencers and opinion leaders in target segments through social listening, identification and collaboration
- Research and monitor industry trends and audience personalities to understand their interests and develop ideas for impactful content
- Develop an internal social media strategy and communication to help personal brand growth
You must have:
- Proven hands-on experience using social media to increase growth
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Quora and others) and the curiosity to stay ahead of trends and develop new opportunities
- Experience with the strategy for generating social leads and their implementation
- Strong skills in creating original content that is aimed at a specific audience and meets company goals
- Experience with advertising strategies for social content (paid and not paid)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (native speaker or native speaker)
It is considered a significant benefit if you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock option plan
- Learning and development program
- Sliding working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- First class technical equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Visit our careers page and apply now: https://grnh.se/6f8757f53us