Disruptive, unexpected, and revolutionary in our way … Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated worldwide, we are the one-stop shop for the best in luxury fashion, including established designers and emerging talent; Known for our impact on fashion and style, as well as our innovative approach to retail and high level services. Driven by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a future global luxury shopping experience that fosters creativity and originality.
Our people are at the center of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and spread friendliness. We embrace differences, strengthen individuality, and celebrate different skills and perspectives to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
E-Commerce, Technology & Product
We develop effective products and experiences that meet all internal and external customer needs! Our team covers the brownsfashion website, mobile apps and business experience with technology, as well as the major business systems and applications our users need to execute their various tactics and strategies. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, and we’re continuously researching, testing, launching, and refining new products and improvements to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London office is located on Old Street, London’s technology hub, which is home to a wide range of teams including e-commerce, technology and products, brand loyalty, purchasing, merchandising and employees. Our open space is great for collaborating and sharing ideals, or you can have a quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect place for team lunches or events.
Our digital marketing team is looking for a Senior SEO Outreach Executive for a 12 month contract. This role will play a key role in the development and implementation of our SEO outreach activities and will help in the implementation of a holistic SEO strategy.
What will you do?
You will create weekly backlink analysis reports, discover gaps in competition and new link acquisition opportunities. You create the outreach strategy and carry out SEO campaigns in order to maintain and expand our positioning in the search results. Manage an external app agency with the support of the SEO manager and monitor regular optimizations in the app store. When you work alongside SEO Exec and SEO Content Exec, you are working coherently to increase SEO revenue and session performance for Browns through effective planning and analysis.
- Create weekly backlink reports and provide insights to the SEO team. Regularly discover and explore the gaps of competitors and present them to the most important stakeholders.
- Use data and insights to develop tech solutions and better link equity with the help of the SEO team.
- Manage an app agency and monitor regular search optimizations for the iOS App Store by working with the product team.
- Work and communicate with the press team and prepare a monthly analysis of the coverage with recommendations.
- Create outreach ideas to drive product landing page and lowdown content acquisition by partnering with SEO Content Exec.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts, contact information, and campaign references.
- Run outreach campaigns based on the outreach strategy and report on the performance.
Who are you
- You have experience in running successful SEO outreach campaigns.
- You trust to work autonomously and with a team.
- You are a creative person who also likes to be analytical.
- You are responsible and a good communicator.
- You understand the search market.
Declaration on equal opportunities
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunity employer who ensures that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our hiring process. We believe that any application does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or any other basis after prohibited by applicable law. We are expanding our consciously integrative culture as part of our positive FARFETCH strategy in all business areas, partnerships and communities.