Popsicle Designs, based in Melbourne, is a small but busy creative agency that offers a range of services from websites, google ads, social media ads, SEO and social media management. We pride ourselves on being a marketing agency that doesn’t give a shit. We have an exciting opportunity for an energy Part-time manager for social media and advertising join the team (20 hours per week).
We are now expanding the team to serve current and new customers in the pipeline. We need someone who can hit the ground beneath our feet. That’s why we’re looking for one creative and experienced Social Media Advertiser to join our team that understands the fast paced life of an agency!
We are looking for a person who has experience and passion for social media advertising for all types of brands (ecommerce experience is a bonus!).
Are you an Experience Facebook / Social Media Advertiser?
Do you love e-commerce?
Do you have excellent communication skills and a sense of initiative?
Great because this is what we are looking for. Especially if you tick the following boxes (skills, experience and behavior):
- Strong knowledge, skills, experience Ability to do the following:
- Manage testing, scaling and optimization campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Analyze and optimize existing paid campaigns, including campaign structure, creating new campaigns, refining targeting, and other tweaks needed to scale sales and increase profits
- Manage customer expectations, provide security, guidance and advice for your daily business activities
- Develop, change and optimize existing customer strategies to improve ROAS
- Write compelling ad copies for ad campaigns
- Manage multiple social media ad accounts of different brands in different industries with different products
- A tertiary qualification (or a similar one) in the relevant field is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or position – agency experience preferred
- Talent for generating ideas and converting concepts into compelling writing and content
- An understanding of all areas of a digital strategy is preferred
- Ability to create exciting proposals and strategic plans for clients
- Ability to run, manage, and report on social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects and activities for a large portfolio of clients in a fast-paced environment
Our office is in Moorabbin and you would be joining a small team. So you need to be motivated by yourself to get the job done. The work will take some time in our office and will also work remotely.
While receiving support when needed, you should have at least 1-2 years experience in an agency environment so that you are comfortable with the fast pace and customer focus. You should always bring a bright, bubbly and optimistic outlook and trustworthy projects with you, take initiative and cultivate customer relationships. They are happy to get their hands dirty and always ready to learn. In return, you will receive autonomy, development support and a work environment in which the employees and their work-life balance are valued.