Semrush, a leading SaaS platform for online visibility management, today announced the release of Keyword Assistant – a new tool in the Sellzone Toolkit (e.g. Sellerly) – a comprehensive toolkit for Amazon sellers. Sellzone’s Keyword Assistant Tool is an easy-to-use solution to improve search engine optimization for Amazon sellers by finding relevant search terms and their search volume. It offers the search volume of any keyword for the Amazon search engine as well as related keywords. The current size of the Keyword Assistant tool database is more than 200 million keywords so that sellers can identify keywords that can make their offers more profitable.
Alexander Attsik, Head of Sellzone, commented: “Our team is proud to introduce the keyword assistant tool for Amazon sellers. Semrush has long been known as a trusted data provider with one of the largest and most impressively accurate keyword databases on the market. Since the beginning of the development of Sellzone (e.g. Sellerly), our goal was to develop the same solution as the Keyword Magic Tool for Google, but for Amazon: with a large keyword database, accurate estimates of search volume and a simple, intuitive one UX design. With the new Keyword Assistant, Amazon sellers and agencies can conduct extensive Amazon keyword research and optimize Amazon product lists for organic and paid traffic. The Keyword Assistant Tool used to be missing from the Sellzone puzzle. In addition, we are currently developing powerful tools to further expand our toolkit for growing the Amazon business. “
The keyword research and analysis performed by Sellzone (e.g. Sellerly) in the Keyword Assistant helps sellers to:
- Get higher search rankings on Amazon by showcasing the most relevant, high-volume search terms for each Amazon product.
- Bring new ideas about the keywords for ranking on Amazon by providing the list of long-tail keywords by width, phrase, and exact match.
- Find growth opportunities and outperform the competition with the low competition keyword list.
This is how the Keyword Assistant works:
- The user inputs a master keyword (startup keyword).
- The tool searches the Sellzone keyword database for relevant variations.
- The user is provided with a list of variants that are enriched with metrics and has the option to customize the list of keywords by excluding irrelevant words in the long or phrase match long tail keywords.
- The user exports selected keywords for further processing of the product list.
Together with the start of the Keyword Assistant, Sellzone (e.g. Sellerly) presented a guide to Amazon keyword research and the list of the 100 best Amazon keywords.
With this new version, Sellzone (e.g. Sellerly) includes the following tools:
- Keyword Assistant – Amazon keyword research tool that enables sellers to improve the visibility of Amazon listings by finding high volume search terms that can be ranked.
- Traffic Insights – Helps sellers find new customer sources by evaluating and comparing the external traffic channels of a product listed on Amazon.
- Listing Quality Check – Checks the listing of content for potential suspension threats and compliance with Amazon guidelines, and provides actionable tips to improve listing performance.
- Listing Protection – Monitors listings of own or competing products from sellers and notifies users via email or SMS of various changes in the product list.
- Split Test – Performs an automated split test of product pages to use live test data to determine which parameters for the listings perform better.
Check out the new Martech Cube Podcast. You can find more such updates on the Google News Martech News