We’re looking for a great content writer to join our extended family at Lendi Group and help our brands (Lendi and Aussie Home Loans) deliver engaging and informative content related to personal finance and the real estate market.
Our role as content writer will support the development of SEO content and the customer journeys function within the broader marketing team of the Lendi group. This exciting role is responsible for planning and developing engaging content for our email trips, as well as new blog posts, guides and marketing copy, with the aim of increasing email engagement, website traffic and brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate is happy to contribute creative ideas, can quickly grasp technical concepts, and has a proven track record of delivering content across a variety of channels. Experience in CRM, CMS and financial services is an asset.
Main objectives of this role
- Development of creative, messaging and content for EDM campaigns for the brands Aussie and Lendi
- Working closely with our customer journey team to plan, plan, develop and execute engaging email trips to our growing customer base
- Working with the broader marketing team to develop compelling new content for SEO, analyze results, optimize legacy trips, and identify new content opportunities
Daily tasks include
- Write and create email content for a growing number of customer journeys tailored to and engaging with our key audiences
- Create a variety of content types including but not limited to articles (blogs, financial guides, and thought leaders), industry insights, infographics, social media, eDM, and eBooks
- Use SEO best practices to optimize organic website content
- Proofreading, editing and publishing various content
- Make sure that all external communication is written in one voice
- Write with a consistent branded tone of voice and easily switch between Lendi and Aussie.
- Proactively look for great stories that represent the company
- At least 2 years of experience in a content, communication or marketing role
- Impeccable written communication skills with proven experience writing and editing engaging marketing content
- Understanding of the SEO landscape, ability to spot opportunities to promote SEO best practices for all content
- Hands-on experience with CRM and / or a CMS is a bonus
- Experience in the financial services sector is a bonus
Some of our advantages
- We are Flex First – we have fully embraced flexible working from home
- Regular social activities and events, both in person and online
- A lively, relaxed, yet professional culture
- We run wellness initiatives with a strong focus on psychological safety
Lendi Group’s mission is to use technology to deliver better results and experiences for customers. The platform that helps clients compare, apply for and process their credit online while being fully supported by a team of brokers is the backbone of the group.
At Lendi Group we are passionate about what we do and like to do things differently. Despite the challenges and changes over the past year, we have continued our record growth and are fully committed to flexible home working: We call it “Flex first” and it is now a core part of our DNA.
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer. Job seekers are considered regardless of gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; Run; Religion; Ethnicity; Age; Neurodiversity; Disability status or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Lendi was recognized as one of the TOP 25 STARTUPS AUSTRALIA by LinkedIn.
Does that sound like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now and a member of our talent team will be in touch shortly.