Download a free sample report
Key highlights of the report:
- Learn how to identify strategic and tactical levels of negotiation that will help you get the best prices.
- Find out about the relevant price levels and explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of common pricing models.
- Methods that help to get in touch with the right suppliers and determine KPIs to evaluate established suppliers.
Get a free sample report for more information
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
The report discusses several strategic and tactical negotiating levers to help buyers get the best prices in the Social Media Marketing Services market. The report also helps buyers with relevant price levels for social media marketing services, pros and cons of popular pricing models such as volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus price and category management strategies and best practices to meet their category goals.
Further insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers can be found at www.spendedge.com/report/social-media-marketing-services-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Main drivers and trends driving market growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate threat from new market entrants have resulted in the suppliers having little bargaining power.
Price forecasts are advantageous in purchasing planning, especially if they are supplemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors. In the forecast period, the market expects a change of 3.00% -5.00%.
- Identify low cost TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) opportunities for social media marketing services.
- Expected changes in the price forecast and factors driving current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Some of the Top Social Media Marketing Services Providers featured in this report:
This Social Media Marketing Services Sourcing Intelligence report has listed the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Movement strategy
- Omnicom Group Inc.
- Publicis group
- WPP Plc
To get instant access to 1000+ market-ready procurement information at no additional cost or obligation.
Subscribe now for free
Table of Contents
- Market insights
- Insights into the category prices
- Cost-saving opportunities
- Recommended course of action
- Category ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management enabler
- Supplier selection
- Suppliers under cover
- Insights into the US market
- Category area
Get instant access to download 5 reports each month and view 1200 full reports. We also offer free research add-ons and Covid-19 impact assessments with every purchase – buy now!
SpendEdge shares your passion for promoting sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the sourcing market intelligence partner of choice for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in a wide variety of industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Phone: +1 (872) 206-9340