Understanding the complexities of WordPress can lead to more traffic for your blog or business site.
WordPress powers a large part of the web. Even on large websites with millions of viewers per month, WordPress is often used to create content (just like here at MUO!).
While the basics of WordPress are relatively straightforward, if you really want to take your website to the next level, you will need additional knowledge.
For example, how can you optimize your SEO in WordPress? How can you ensure that the site is using security best practices? And how can you use WordPress to increase your sales?
We want to answer that today. These six awesome WordPress courses will cover these topics and a lot more. If you’re interested, all six can be accessed for just $ 20.
The best WordPress courses
Here is a roundup of the six WordPress courses included in today’s MUO Reader deal. Between the six you have access to 284 individual lessons.
- Here’s how to quickly create a fantastic WordPress website: Often you just want to put your idea online. You can take care of refining the look and specific details later. In this course, you will learn how to install WordPress, configure WordPress, and create your first site (including background videos, gradient backgrounds, image galleries, contact forms, FAQs, custom headers and footers, and more).
- Build a WordPress website in 24 hours or less: The second course in the bundle comprises 23 lectures. It builds on many of the topics that were introduced to you in the first course by discussing plugins, SEO optimization, topic selection and choosing the right hosting partner.
- WordPress: Build The Perfect SEO Optimized Website From A-Z: As the name suggests, the 46 lectures in this course focus solely on optimizing your website for SEO purposes. The step-by-step instructions explain how to create an optimized site from scratch until you have chosen a domain to register for the first time.
- WordPress for Beginners: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide: In this one more beginner course, you will learn how to create an entire WordPress site that will look great even if you have no design experience. You’ll learn how to customize the look and feel and add content that looks great without coding a single thing.
- WordPress Security: Secure Your Website From Hackers: Security is essential for all locations. Google will penalize your website in the ranking if it is determined that your website could be endangering visitors. This course explains how to make sure all software on your site is up to date, how to block malicious IP addresses and requests, and how to protect a site with a cloud-based firewall.
- WordPress: Build Your Online Business: The final course of the bundle explains how you can use WordPress effectively to grow your customer base and sales, regardless of the niche your business operates in. The 52 lectures cover topics such as how to add a shopping cart to your website and how to compete with your competitors’ SEO.
Buy these WordPress courses today
If you want to learn more about WordPress, all six courses can be purchased for just $ 20. This corresponds to a saving of more than 90 percent compared to the regular price of 254 US dollars. Click the link and add the bundle to your cart to get started.
8 Proven Tips to Get Your WordPress Blog Popular
Having trouble bringing visitors to your WordPress blog? Here are our tips on how to make your WordPress blog more popular.
About the author
(1555 articles published)
Dan joined MakeUseOf in 2014 and has been Partnerships Director since July 2020. Contact him for information on sponsored content, affiliate agreements, promotions, and other forms of partnership. You can also find him in the showroom every year at CES in Las Vegas. Say hello when you leave. Prior to his writing career, he was a financial advisor.
More from Dan Price
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to receive tech tips, reviews, free e-books, and exclusive offers!
One more step …!
Please confirm your email address in the email we just sent you.