It’s an exciting opportunity to join our expanding web design team at Peter Tyson.
The position offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop in a technology-based industry and advance in their career.
For the tasks described below, we are looking for a motivated personality with diverse qualifications or experience.
This is a full time position in our prestigious Shaddongate, Carlisle, location.
Ideally, the candidate has competencies in the following core areas:
- Familiarity with e-commerce or online trading with established content management
- Knowledge of the Magento e-commerce platform – useful.
- Manage product content and information, including product images, product
- Knowledge of image processing.
- Ebay and Amazon listing (training required).
- Knowledge of Google Shopping and Merchant Center would be an asset.
- Manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent spelling and grammar with great attention to detail.
- It is beneficial to have retail experience.
Further tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate with the appropriate team members to answer and answer inquiries from prospects
- Collect and make suggestions for operational improvements.
- Develop a working knowledge of our product range.
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues as well as customers and suppliers.
- Support the team with regular product launches and regular promotions.
Interviews will take place in our Shaddongate offices in the coming weeks.
To apply, please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter to [email protected]