Key highlights of the report:
- Learn how to identify strategic and tactical levels of negotiation that will help you get the best prices.
- Find out about the relevant price levels and explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the current pricing models.
- Methods for working with the right suppliers and for determining KPIs to evaluate the established suppliers.
Request a free sample report for more information
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
The report explains various strategic and tactical negotiating levers to help buyers get the best prices in the Social Media Marketing Services market. The report also supports buyers with the relevant price levels, advantages and disadvantages of the common pricing models for social media marketing services, such as B. Volume-based pricing, spot pricing as well as cost-plus pricing and category management strategies and best practices to achieve your category goals.
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers
Main drivers and trends for market growth:
The pressure from substitute players and a moderate threat from new market entrants have resulted in the suppliers having little bargaining power.
Price forecasts are advantageous in purchasing planning, especially if they are supplemented by constant monitoring of factors that influence prices.
- Identify low cost opportunities in the TCO for promotional items (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in the price forecast and factors affecting current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
Some of the top social media marketing services providers featured in this report:
In this procurement report from Social Media Marketing Services, the most important suppliers and their cost structures, SLA conditions, best selection criteria and negotiation strategies were listed.
- Barker Social
- Beyond Media Global Ltd.
- Daniel J. Edelman Holdings Inc.
- Dentsu Group Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
- Movement strategy
- Omnicom Group Inc.
- Publicis Group
- WPP Plc
Related Report On Marketing Include:
How to Access the Definitive Buying Guide from Social Media Marketing Services, which will answer all of your key questions about price trends and analysis:
- Do I pay / do I get the correct prices? Is my TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for social media marketing services cheap?
- How should the price forecast change? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding options?
Table of Contents
Insights into the pricing of the category
Opportunities to save costs
Recommended course of action
Category management strategy
Category management enablers
Suppliers under cover
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for promoting sourcing and great procurement. We are the procurement market intelligence partner of choice for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in numerous industries. Our strength lies in providing robust market intelligence reports and solutions for procurement in real time.
Please visit https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo for more information
Phone: +1 (872) 206-9340