We’re looking for an SEO manager who will drive exciting and innovative strategies that will deliver incredible results for our clients.
SEO managers are at the heart of our campaigns at Jaywing. You develop and drive exciting, innovative strategies that deliver incredible results for our clients in a spectrum of interesting and dynamic areas.
As an SEO manager on our team, you’ll work to understand your client’s search environment and what needs to be done to be successful with organic search. They review every area of search engine performance on technical content, from the technical review to identifying keywords to analyzing backlinks and target websites, including how to improve your creative campaigns for maximum results. You plan and budget what needs to happen and demonstrate the amazing results you have achieved by analyzing the performance and presenting it to the customer teams.
In addition, you will
- Execute team strategies and make sure you are working on appropriate tactics and KPIs
- Have the opportunity to discuss all of the team’s customers with confidence
- Ensures that the team’s work is up to standard
- Take responsibility for training or organizing training courses for junior staff in the team
- Research individual projects and / or expand the team’s knowledge through testing
- You may be asked to lead a small team of up to 2 junior staff
We are looking for people who are passionate about digital, who enjoy the challenge of SEO, who are not afraid to try something new and different, and who are proven to inspire everyone around them to get better. You will be able to lead junior members of the team and instill trust in the clients and team who work with you on a daily basis.
This role is suitable for people with solid experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting role on the customer side.
- Architecture, content and backlink audits and related recommendations
- Create general SEO strategies for clients that include both on-site and earned media promotions, and recommend alternative / additional channels if it helps
- Analyze and report on the impact of your SEO strategy, including linking certain tactics to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy changes
- Present the results to clients in monthly meetings, at all agencies and on the board, gain trust and develop long-term relationships
- Conduct keyword research and targeting on site
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business and the place of customers within the search landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps in customers’ backlink profiles and manage our deserving media team to ensure results are achieved
- Manage budgets for key customers and create quarterly activity plans
- Stay up to date on SEO developments and provide feedback to the rest of the team
- Push the team through regular innovations – we love a challenge!
- Support in the further development of the Epiphany SEO offer, including tools and expansion areas
- Work as part of a team to achieve customer goals
- Project management
- Human resource management
- Budget / financial management
- Data collection and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, writing and numerical skills
- In-depth knowledge of search engine marketing