CPM Online Marketing is looking for a new Social Media Marketing intern for our Gun Marketing Team!
You will learn and be trained in the latest techniques and apply them to real-world applications.
At CPM we are passionate about improving Sydney’s food scene! We partner with Sydney’s leading hospitality companies through our online and traditional marketing techniques. We use a variety of social media content marketing, paid social advertising, digital PR, influencer marketing, and EDMs to achieve our clients’ goals.
This internship will teach the right candidate how to use the latest software and techniques from leading social media marketing agencies and gain hands-on experience in learning these techniques and applying them to gain competency.
We have always had graduates from our internship program who are enthusiastic, confident, and full of real-world skills that can be directly applied to any real-world position.
We are a future-oriented team and we are happy to have someone on our team who is passionate about marketing and new technologies and who is enthusiastic about bringing new ideas to the table. You will receive direct training from the CEO and senior team members to gain confidence and learn from real-world experience.
– You must already have marketing or social media skills
– Preferably have studied or studied marketing, media, advertising, publishing, journalism or communication
– Need to know how to use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
– Must be able to write good English as captioning is a big part of the internship
– The love of food is not a must, but it helps when looking at it!
– Must be able to work two days a week for at least 33 days (approx. 3+ months)
– Must be able to travel to Pyrmont, Sydney on Tuesdays and Thursdays for an internship in a collaborative office (if your university has other days let us know and we can see what we can accommodate)
– The internship would start when the Sydney lockdown is over, as our team is working remotely at this point and the internship requires one-on-one training.