At Storq we produce the essentials for pregnancy, care and parenting every day. From the very beginning we wanted Storq to be an antidote to all of the things that contributed to the widespread notion that maternity and nursing clothing are the absolute worst (itchy fabrics, trending styles, loud prints, poor fits, limited sizes, gathered seams et al.). Pregnancy and parenting can really affect your self-esteem, and it’s the little things like clothes that fit, feel good, and make you feel good together that actually help you get out the door each day. It’s not about more things, it’s just about better things that are built to last.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and self-determined Influencer & Social Media Marketing Associate for our team! You will be responsible for managing influencer campaigns, coordinating evergreen seeding, and daily social media posts and interactions. Your work will help grow our community and support our mission to reflect and celebrate the incredible diversity of families today.
We’re based in New York and San Francisco, but remote control friendly!
● Manage the entire influencer lifecycle from recruiting and onboarding to communicating during each partnership to tracking results.
● Maintain close relationships with existing partner partners and build strong relationships with new partners.
● Work with marketing, creative, and planning teams to create and coordinate influencer and social marketing strategies that work across channels.
● Daily management and maintenance of social media channels, including owning the social media calendar, tracking mentions, and timely replying to comments and DMs.
● Measure and analyze performance and apply insights to maximize traffic and engagement.
● Help Storq build our first ambassador program from the ground up.
● Think about new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and stay up to date on new trends and technologies.
● Support additional marketing initiatives as needed.
● Super organized, with solid project management and time management skills.
● Ability to manage multiple campaigns at the same time and reconcile short-term execution and long-term planning.
● Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
● Thoughtful and comfortable with face-to-face conversations on all topics related to pregnancy and parenting.
● Confidence in direct conversations with influencers, agents and thought leaders.
● Excellent communication skills with a preference for spelling and grammar. We get very zesty with our love of correct spelling and grammar.
● Deep familiarity with and passion for social media products and channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
● Enthusiasm for the Storq brand and mission.
● 1-2 years of professional experience in affiliate and social marketing or a related role in the retail / e-commerce business.
● Strong understanding of affiliate and social marketing, familiarity with various content monetization platforms (ShareASale, RewardStyle, etc.) and relevant performance metrics.
● Experience with GRIN or similar influencer relationship management software and / or CRM experience is an asset.
● Experience with Later, Linkin.bio or similar social scheduling tools is an advantage.
● Experience with Asana or similar project management software is an asset.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter here: https://storq.recruitee.com/o/influencer-social-media-marketing-associate