What you will do:
We are looking for a highly organized, motivated and creative intern in the field of graphic design and social media marketing for the Verticale team. In this role, you will assist in completing the content creation for the Instagram, email newsletters, Pinterest and the company’s e-commerce site. The tasks include the development of graphic design for marketing materials as well as image curation (curating a feed with an internal brand image). The ability to embody the voice and tone of the brand through text and captions is a plus! This role also participates in community management and replies to comments and direct messages on social media platforms.
We’re looking for someone who can show they have creative storytelling skills. This person must also be a team player and a tireless daredevil. Interest in new consumer brands is a must!
We are an early stage startup. By promoting community engagement and brand awareness, you are working directly with our founders and playing an important role in our early growth. Candidates commit to at least 10 hours per week, with 15-20 hours per week preferred.
What we are looking for:
- Super organized with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the text
- Ability to creatively tell stories and embody the tone and voice of The Verticale
- Strong design skills with visual assets, creative copywriting (ideally also light video editing skills)
Qualifications & skills:
- 1-2 years of professional experience or relevant internship positions
- Programs: Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Part-time internship (15-20 hours / week)
- Credit internship
- Location: NYC / Remote
Apply: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with curriculum vitae and cover letter