Our host, Loren Baker, is accompanied by an SEO analyst and expert, Joe Hall of Hall Analysis. Joe shares his insight and everything you need to know about conducting a successful SEO audit. What distinguishes a website? Are you – or your customers – trying to make your presence known?
With Joe’s extensive experience working with the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, strategy development and in-depth SEO analysis are what he is looking for.
In this episode, Joe clears up often forgotten SEO audit topics such as: How to recognize your limits, have a strategic vs. tactical mindset, establish best practices and much more!
Watch or listen to this insightful episode to aid you on your SEO journey! Don’t forget to subscribe, leave a five star review, and share to help more entrepreneurs improve and grow their business.
- 0:00 Introduction of the host
- 0:20 Reminisce
- 1:43 Does Joe use Ahrefs?
- 3:05 When Joe started SEO
- 4:14 Who is Joe Hall?
- 7:52 Dealing with customer websites
- 13:01 Truth About Tools For Auditing
- 5:15 PM Strategy for Getting Customers to Do an SEO Audit and How Talking to the Developers Gives More Skills and Recognition
- 25:35 Joe’s Marketing
- 28:19 Thoughts on redirects
- 34:16 Prepare a diversion plan
- 42:30 Joe’s thoughts on the summer of core updates
- 48:10 aggregate KPIs
- 54:39 Changes in how SEO roles and AI are performed
- 1:00:23 SEO’s energy optimization
Follow the search engine journal on YouTube
Follow the Joe Hall website, Twitter and Facebook.